Clear minded observational power
Mindfulness
You've got two ears
You've got one mouth
You have a choice there
Which ones should I use?
Can you be introspective
And when you mouth the words
Not be a douche
Words make me
You're drinking your own juice.
Stop for just this moment to reflect on what's passed
Go on and
Read a book in the bathtub
Ask yourself
Where's that DVD?
contact your friend
I heard you lost your key
Well if your asking yourself
What's next from here
You'd better be talking about
Next year
This is not
Synergy
A secret
It's
An accumulation
Of information
This is not a
belief in me
Or a humans sad demise
This is an exponentiality
And I'm running on enertia
And I'm standing in the way
Can you shut up
Can you shut up
You'll have to tuck and roll then
And you'll miss the greenhouse, the lightswitch and the park. Rolling through papers, a ruck of hipsters who don't care too much about you and of course for par you too.

No comments:
Post a Comment