
Okay, so I am considering all things. All things considered (good show), Why not a "This Side Of Mind" Podcast? When and how would you listen? I'm seriously considering putting my next move up for the highest bidder or the most interesting/intelligent idea. I am excited to see the ever-expanding readership of my blog(s) and I want to hear your voices!
A Chess Philosophy webcast or a Corporate Slave State podcast would be fun, and we can change the world! Do you have experience in this arena? I'm having the time of your life, doing all this reading and typing.
Wow, staying up all night long makes me feel like a Vampire. Sucking life out of the screen and licking my lips with every tactile keystroke.
I'm on your screen!
Have we discussed yet how chatting via computer is like, telepathy???
I'd say it's time to sleep, but I'd be untrue.
I'll be back when I have another thought that simply must be shared, until then, good morning you wonderful human being!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment