Thursday, July 22, 2004
Currently Playing:
Etc.
By
1992
Jawbreaker
1993
Kiss the Bottle
1994
see related
I am back in Arizona. goddamn it is hot! Humidity is high due to the impending monsoon and it's about 115 degrees! I am an uncle!!! It was so great to see everyone and to be in S.D. again. I hit up L.A. for a day in the beginning and a day at the end of my trip (not complete days). Thanks Coire for helping me out! Monica, what can I say to you? Thank you. You are as beautiful as in my dreams. Aitapeapea. What did you think of the Sonnet?
I want to write it all down but I don't have the time. So much to do now that I am back and it's best to begin NOW! Congratulations to Justin and Renee on making the world a better place by introducing it to the uber awesome Kaylee Debra Burns, my niece.
On my last day in San Diego, I went for a walk to sort out some thoughts and put some pen to paper like I love to do...
This is about Kaylee.
She is a miracle, of choice.
She is a thought come to life.
She is a planet, a universe, exploring as she is explored.
She is exquisite, uncomparable in her beauty.
She is moving, at once unsettling and centering.
She is mind altering, the perfect drug.
She is unafraid and bold.
She is breathtaking, requiring all that you are.
She is earthshaking, and cries for the world to hear.
She is vocal and says "I'm here!"
She is real and true.
She is divine
, as no other I have met.
She is pieces of you
, and me, everything!
She is loving, you must be true.
She is lovable, it takes all of you.
She is music like Beethoven.
She is art like Da Vinci or Picasso.
She is intelligence, infinite.
She is fantastic, incredible.
She is the future
, the future is bright!
July 21st, 2004
Pete, you better be careful on those bikes. Thank you for coming with me to meet Kaylee. It meant so much.
Myron, Myron and Anna, Sorry we were late. That stuff is supposed to happen to other people... You are doing a great job. I hope it gets even better and more fun!
Manny, so good to see you. I am done with that stuff for a long time. You are always so fun!
Nicole, I still say you are blowing smoke up my ass, but I believe you somehow anyway. I can't stop seeing the pink and blonde!
5th and F looks like hell. WTF happened?
Pete's, I will hunt you down and drink the nectar for .75cents until I burst.
Nabutete, our paths crossed yet again.
Ostermann, you are a silly guy. Don't go too crazy.
Tasha and Kelly, I missed you but thanks for the calls. We will have to catch up another time.
10:33 PM
Trump administration will allow pharmacies to make popular peptides
-
The Department of Health and Human Services will let small compounding
pharmacies make six peptides that haven't been approved by the Food and
Drug Adminis...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment