This list will continue to grow as I improve my memory by eating this stuff.
Acai,
Artichoke,
Cayenne,
Oolong Tea,
Goji Berry,
Green Tea,
Kombucha,
Mangosteen,
Papaya,
Spirulina,
What is your favorite (good for you) guilty food or practice?
(You'll know we're talking about the same thing when the thing you want to post is something everyone either says
"What is that?!" or "Eww, gross... You actually (eat, use, wear, drink) that stuff?" Like Nattō (なっとう or 納豆 ), Or something like that, (which I have had a few times and as I type this my mouth is watering; a completely different reaction than I can recall after having it. I did like the stuff, in a way, and I still have some in my freezer.)
Trump administration will allow pharmacies to make popular peptides
-
The Department of Health and Human Services will let small compounding
pharmacies make six peptides that haven't been approved by the Food and
Drug Adminis...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment