Immigration is never fair
And especially in a border town
I wake paralyzed to sound of the commissioners voice loudspeakered in from my open window
Cracking my eyes I can see shadows of troopers in shadows
Indistinct but armed and looking for reasons to discharge
We are in a police state
The voice is close and my curtains are held open by wind
Seamlessly suspended in motion
I am awake now, but examining these moments between consiousness and the ability to move
There's a morningstar in my gut
A prickly pit of something in my stomach
The is on the table as the anonymous move more feverishly and perilous,
I am stunned and sense an urgency I cannot attend to
I lose the memory of you leaving my side
Only a flash forward of you in your robe by the open window
Gazing out without fear or curiosity
Turning back to look at me with gleaming cat eyes
I am surprised to not be surprised.
My telephone tinggs and buzzes
Alerting me of my impending, self imposed routine
My plans
My layout
My architecture
As I roll around a bit the world turns with my stomach
Cracking my eyes I am met with the reality of my room
A silver, mirror coated window that peeks in on me
Tinggs and buzzes from the phone continue and irritate, but remind
cat lies beside me in full dream
Twitching and moaning softly
With eyes barely slits of lens
Is it time to wake up?
Am I late
What have I missed?
My watch beeps
Tingg, buzz
My temperature drops
Tingg buzz
I grab my slate
Tingg buzz
It's midnight
Tingg buzz
I just fell asleep
Tingg
Two hours ago
Buzz
Who sees me struggling in sleep
As I did Bo ?
Attempting to soothe the poor animal from his own minds incarnations.Without
Without words to communicate
Who's watchful eye under do I lie?
What motivation have they to provide my continued, priveledged existence?
Tingg, buzz, light, write, get back to dream, it's half past midnight
Tempus fugit when I write,
Again, good night!
Trump administration will allow pharmacies to make popular peptides
-
The Department of Health and Human Services will let small compounding
pharmacies make six peptides that haven't been approved by the Food and
Drug Adminis...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment