This is a song I'm working on in five languages. The phrases are simple enough to not make it irritating but rather to inspire the listener to consider how much they already know and perhaps just hadn't considered in awhile or at all. It's a heavily rhythmic, a cappella sing, singy, dancey-dance kinda let's clap our hands and drink while I twirl you around type of number.
On a potentially related note, I'm no longer interested in Margaritas. Ever.
Finding a feed for Latin words of the day (WOTD) is giving me a headache. I'm primarily on Mac puters now. Yes, Justin, it's because I like shiny things... But the shiny awesomeness has robbed me of flash. And I like flash.
Flash will allow my gadget from Google to get a Latin WOTD feed and embed it on my blog so you lumplings can participate in the object writing and we can compare our findings and continue what I have come to call - with some cred to Samuel Sample, "The Great Conversation" and that would be beautiful.
Someone fix this nonsense and let's use the interwebz like tru proes, k?
Or if you know of a good, accurate and timely LWOTD, that is not flash and I can embed on my blog, or if you want to make one just for me, let me know!
Trump administration will allow pharmacies to make popular peptides
-
The Department of Health and Human Services will let small compounding
pharmacies make six peptides that haven't been approved by the Food and
Drug Adminis...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment