Trump administration will allow pharmacies to make popular peptides
-
The Department of Health and Human Services will let small compounding
pharmacies make six peptides that haven't been approved by the Food and
Drug Adminis...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
I can help with the first poem- we actually studied Butturini in greek- and I have it at home which is where I am for once- a full day off!
I salute you, nourishing goddess, noble goddess
O our glory, O venetian queen
In the stormy and deadly whirl [wind]
You reigned serene, a thousand limbs
Fearlessly you laid low in the bitter battle
Through you I was not wretched, through you I do not groan
I live in peace through you, Reign O blessed one
Reign in prosperous destiny, in revered pomp
In everlasting splendor, in your golden seat serene, calm, and dutiful
Kindly save me, love me, protect me
Don't know about the rest and not sure about all the tenses (sp?)...good luck! :)
Thank you, Eth. It's Beautiful!
Post a Comment