So today, I am less than word-struck.
I implore that if you enjoy my writings, please send me a word or words that you would be interested in reading as an object writing. I will do the translation if you aren't into that part. I am so thankful and happy to know that you are reading my musings and I want to say thank you and invite you to participate in the process in this "new" way. I say new because if you knew me many years ago, I would come up to you in the hallway at school or some other place, ask for a word and subsequently write a poem with your word as the title or "object" as I've come to understand it and then return to you in some other random meeting and share it. This brought me great pleasure.
Please email me or post in comments here or on Facebook your wanted words.
Thank you!
-Nathaniel
Trump administration will allow pharmacies to make popular peptides
-
The Department of Health and Human Services will let small compounding
pharmacies make six peptides that haven't been approved by the Food and
Drug Adminis...
2 hours ago

1 comment:
you are just looking for words paradigm, excellerate. one i like to read for some reason and excellerate feels good to say
Post a Comment