The wonder of a child
comes rushing back to me
as the drops of heaven fall
I'm literally under the weather
and feel the joy of it all
It's not that I remember what it was like to see things anew
but that I can see them anew now
in the state I'm in.
A desert state of monkery
with eyes that burn for perspective
a sense of desire to learn and grow
and
give this idea a life of it's own.
I've the fortitude to see it through.
The dilapidated body
doesn't need to affect the mind.
The turn-around could come at any time-
if you embrace it.
Your fear of the unknown and fear of failure.
Just as things fall apart,
they also come together.
Trump administration will allow pharmacies to make popular peptides
-
The Department of Health and Human Services will let small compounding
pharmacies make six peptides that haven't been approved by the Food and
Drug Adminis...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment